Monday, December 28, 2009

Week 17 Picks

Week 17 this year has a few playoff spots and seedings up for grabs but besides that many teams are just playing out their seasons.



Colts at Bills

The Colts will play Peyton and company for a half and end it. The Bills are playing out a stretch with a qb playing in his second game. Do the Colts put up enough in the first half to beat the Bills. I think they do and win 20-10.



Falcons at Buccaneers

With the way the Bucs have played the last few weeks this game will be a better game than people thought. I think it will be a close game but the Falcons pull it off 27-17.



49ers at Rams

The Rams are rebuilding and the 9ers are building for next year. I think the 9ers blow out the Rams 34-10.



Saints at Panthers

The Panthers have played spoiler well the last few weeks. The Saints have not played well the last few weeks and look lost. The Saints need this game for the number one seed. I see this as a close game but the Saints pull it off and get the number one seed 24-20.



Jaguars at Browns

The Browns have played great the last few weeks. The Jags lost a tough one last week. I think the Browns keep it close and pull it off 24-21.



Cowboys at Eagles

The game for the NFC East. This should be a great game. The Cowboys have found a way to win in December. The Eagles offense has been great. Can their defense save them. I see a good hard fought game with the Eagles winning the East 31-20.



Bears at Lions

In a game for pride I do not see much happening. If Stafford was playing I would like the Lions but without him the Bears pull it out 24-20.



Patriots at Texans

The Texans need help to get in. The Pats need to win to get the 3rd spot. I see a close game but the Pats pull it out in the end 27-20.



Steelers at Dolphins

What many thought would be a playoff game turns out to be two teams playing and hoping for a lot of help. I see both teams playing for pride and the Steelers winning because the Dolphins will miss Ricky Williams. Steelers 24-17.



Giants at Vikings

After last week's debacle can the Giants bounce back? I see them putting a better effort in the game but I see the Vikings battling for the number one seed and winning 27-14.



Packers at Cardinals

This will be a weird game. With the way things are in the NFC now these two teams will be playing each other next week. I don't think either team wants to show their hand so I see a very vanilla game plan for both teams. I think the Cardinals win this in a close game 23-20.



Ravens at Raiders

Ravens win they are in. The Raiders are trying to play spoiler. With Charlie Frye at qb for the Raiders I think they play hard but come up short. The Ravens knowing they have destiny I think they go all out and win 31-14.



Titans at Seahawks

With only 128 yards to get to 2,000 I look for Chris Johnson and the Titans to run all over the Seahawks. I think Johnson will get there. I see the Titans winning 31-10.



Redskins at Chargers

Norv Turner said he will play his players. I see them coming out in the 4th quarter. I see the Chargers getting out to an early lead and never looking back. I see a 24-10 victory.



Chiefs at Broncos

The Chiefs have played better the last few weeks. The Broncos lost a tough one last week and are playing for their playoff lives. I see a close game with the Broncos pulling it out 20-14.



Bengals at Jets

The game of destiny for the Jets. 8:20 Sunday night closing out Giants Stadium. The Bengals in the playoffs not playing for much. The Jets win and are in and go to Cincinnati the following week. Do the Bengals play everyone? We'll see on Sunday. Either way I see a close game with the Jets pulling it out 23-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment