Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Week 15 Picks

Colts @Jaguars

If the Colts play their starters all the way through it will be a tough game for the banged up Jags to win. I see a close game with Peyton and company playing the whole game and winning 21-17.

Cowboys at Saints

The Cowboys are playing poorly again in December. The Saints have found ways to win the last few weeks. I see a close game until the 4th quarter where the Saints will run away with it. I see a 31-17 Saints victory.

Browns at Chiefs

For the 100 people that have to be at this game luckily they are getting paid for it. This is a battle of two teams playing for pride. The Browns played a great game against the Steelers last Thursday. The Chiefs played a close game against the Bills last week and if Matt Cassel was not a turnover machine they might have won that game. I see a close game with the better team the Chiefs winning 24-20.

Texans at Rams

Well Houston should have another huge game. The Texans offense is clicking and the Rams are looking forward to January 4th. I see the Texans running away with this game 37-10.

Falcons at Jets

This should be a good hard fought game. The Jets are fighting for a playoff spot and the Falcons are holding out very dim hopes. Both starting qbs missed last weeks game. If it is a battle of backups the edge goes to Atlanta because Redman is better than Clemens, but the Jets defense is that good it could be the edge. With that being said I think the Jets pull out a very close game 20-17.

Dolphins at Titans

Titans look to be playoff spoiler against the Fins. Chad Henne has been playing great and so has the defense. The Titans have looked phenomenal with Young as qb and has really helped Chris Johnson. If Young plays I see a Titans win. If not I think the Fins pull it off. I'm going with Young in this pick now and I see the Titans winning 24-20.

49ers at Eagles

The 9ers are coming off a very motivated win. The Eagles are coming off a high powered offense game. I think the 9ers suffer from the Monday night hangover and lose 38-10.

Patriots at Bills

A battle of AFC East teams that always play close. I think the past few weeks the drama that the Patriots have created finally catch up to them. I see the Bills capitalizing on the weakened Patriots and winning 23-20.

Cardinals at Lions

The Cards are mad after the embarrassment on Monday night. I see them coming out and steamrolling the Lions 41-3.

Bears at Ravens

The Ravens rolled last week against the Lions and the Bears lost a close one on a Cutler int. The Ravens are too good to lose this one. Ray Rice has been playing great. Ravens 27-13.

Raiders at Broncos

Is Gradkowski playing? If so this is a close game if not the Broncos run away with it. I'm going with Gradkowski playing. I see a 24-20 Broncos victory.

Bengals at Chargers

For the number two playoff spot in the AFC. This is the game of the week. I see both teams playing well and playing hard. I give the edge to the Chargers because they have been here before and are playing at home. Charegers 27-17.

Buccanneers at Seahawks

The Seahawks are at home. The Bucs are looking to January 4th like the Rams. The Seahawks will win 24-7.

Packers at Steelers

Earlier in the year people looked at this as a great game. With the way the Steelers have been playing it is not as good as originally thought. The Packers are playing well and have inside position for the 5th playoff spot in the NFC. I see a close game with the home team Steelers pulling it out 27-23.

Vikings at Panthers

The Vikings are the better team. The Panthers do not have enough offense. I see the Vikings winning 27-10.

Giants at Redskins

The Giants have been playing great offensively and not defensively. The Redskins have played very well as of late but can't close. I see the Giants fighting for their playoff lives and finding a way to win 24-17.

No comments:

Post a Comment