Monday, December 21, 2009

Week 16

After a crazy week 15 welcome to an intriguing week 16 with playoff implications everywhere.



-The Christmas night game is the first one with playoff implications. The Chargers can clinch the number two seed. The Titans have slim hopes of making the playoffs but with a win and some help they will get closer. I see a smash mouth close game between these two hungry teams. As much as the Titans want this one I see the Chargers the better team and winning 24-20.



-Buccaneers at Saints: The Saints were upset about losing on Saturday and the Bucs played a great game in Seattle. I think the Bucs come back down to earth and lose to the Saints 31-10.



-Chiefs at Bengals: Both teams lost tough hard fought games. The Bengals are that much better and the Chiefs do not have a defense. I see the Bengals winning 23-10.



-Raiders at Browns: Which Raider team will show up? The one that beat the Steelers? The one that lost to the Redskins? I do not know and neither do they. I say it is the one that showed up for the Redskins game. I also see Josh Cribbs and Jerome Harrison having good days again. I see a 24-17 Browns win.



-Seahawks at Packers: The Seahawks have been playing awful. Not even competitive football. It will be interesting to see what happens with Jim Mora after the season. The Packers lost a tough one against the Steelers last week. I see them getting back on track and winning 31-10.



-Texans at Dolphins: A huge game for playoffs. The loser goes home the winner still will have dim hopes. The Texans offense and Andre Johnson have been playing great. The Dolphins play close games and either find a way to win or lose. I see another close game but the Dolphins pulling it out 27-24.



-Panthers at Giants: The Panthers are coming off a nice win against the Vikings. The G-Men kept their outside hope for the playoffs alive with a blowout in Washington last night. I see a close game with the Giants pulling it out at the end 27-20.



Jaguars at Patriots: The Jags look to keep their playoff chances alive. The Pats look to clinch the AFC East. I see a close game but the better team Patriots winning 27-17.



-Bills at Falcons: Two teams playing for pride and finishing out the season. The Falcons have a better offense which will be the difference in this game. I see the Falcons winning 24-10.



-Steelers at Ravens: If the Steelers win they are right back in the playoff picture. If the Ravens win they just about clinch a playoff spot. I expect to see a close hard hitting smash mouth game between two teams that hate each other. I see the Steelers winning a 20-17 win. This will be a classic.



-Rams at Cardinals: The Cards have not been playing great and the Rams have had some close games. I see the Cards getting back on track and winning 31-13.



-Lions at 49ers: The Lions played a great game against the Cards last week. The 9ers played great against the Cards and so so against the Eagles. I see the 49ers winning the game pretty easily 27-13.



Broncos at Eagles: The Broncos are battling for a playoff spot. The Eagles want 1st place in the NFC East. I expect to see a close game that both teams play hard. I see a 27-20 Eagles victory.



Jets at Colts: The Colts continue to look to go undefeated. The Jets look to spoil it. I expect to see a close game one in which Rex Ryan lets the defense fly around and lets Mark Sanchez loose. This is a tough game for the Colts because they are playing a team looking to spoil and a team that has nothing to lose. I see a close game with the Colts winning 28-24.



Cowboys at Redskins: The Skins look to be spoiler for NFC East teams (though they were far from last night). The Cowboys look to play for the NFC East title in their last game against the Eagles. I see a close game with the Cowboys winning 27-17.



Vikings at Bears: Childress vs. Favre. Does their relationship hurt the Vikings? We'll see on Monday night. Can the Bears save Lovie's job? Can Cutler not have a pick? Very interesting game. I see the Vikings winning 23-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment