Friday, January 8, 2010

Mora Fired!!!

Jim Mora was fired today by the Seattle Seahawks. This did not come as a surprise as the Seahawks had a tough year and seemed to not show up the last few games of the year. Leslie Frasier (defensive coordinator of the Vikings) and Pete Carroll (USC Head Coach) are the two front runners for the job.

Between the two I would prefer Frasier. Carroll has already coached in the NFL with the Jets and Patriots and like Nick Saban I think he is a better college coach. This would be Frasier's first head coaching job and I think he will be a good coach. Much like Mike Tomlin has been with the Steelers. Tomlin worked for Frasier when he was with the Vikings.

1 comment:

  1. I know hindsight is 20/20 but I am very surprised that the Rams decided to go in the direction of Pete Carroll. I don't think the Rams should have chosen an recycled coach, unless of course it was Cowher, Dungy, and the other proven generals that are out of coaching. I feel as though Leslie Frasier would have given them a fresh clean start!

    ReplyDelete