Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week 13 Picks

So last week I went 13-3. Lets keep the winning going. Lets take a look at our week 13 picks.



Jets at Bills



The Jets play good defense and have a great running game. They are working with a rookie qb. The Bills are playing great for their new coach. I see a good game but the Jets edge the Bills 24-17.



Rams at Bears



Two teams struggling and getting ready to rebuild. I see the Rams keeping it close but losing in the end 27-17.



Patriots at Dolphins



The Dolphins had a tough loss against the Bills last week. The Pats are coming off of their Monday night game and most teams have difficulty after playing on Monday night. These two teams always play close games and I see another one. I see the Patriots pulling it out at the end 27-23.



Eagles at Falcons



The Falcons come in all banged up and no Matt Ryan. The Eagles offense continues to fly. I see the Eagles winning this one 31-14.



Saints at Redskins



The Redskins have been playing great but can't seem to hold a lead late. I think the Saints take this one pretty easily 34-17.



Titans at Colts



The Colts have come close to losing. The Titans are playing worry free football. I see a good game but the Colts pull it off 31-24.



Raiders at Steelers



The Raiders have played better with Gradkowski. The Steelers miss Big Ben and Polamalu. The Steelers are a better team and pull it off 27-13.



Broncos at Chiefs



The Chiefs play well at home and the Broncos played really well against the Giants. I think the Chiefs play them close but the Broncos pull it off 21-10.



Buccaneers at Panthers



The Bucs have been playing great and the Panthers seem to always lose because of Delhomme. I see a close game with the Bucs winning 23-17.



Lions at Bengals



The Bengals bounced back nicely after their loss to the Raiders. I see LJ continue to run well against a bad Lions defense and a Lions offense that improves each week. I see the Bengals winning easily 27-10.



Texans at Jaguars



This will be a great game. Two teams hungry for the playoffs coming off of tough losses. I see the Texans with more offense in this game and winning 28-24.



Chargers at Browns



I see the Chargers continue to roll and the Browns continue to flounder. I see the Chargers winning 34-10.



Cowboys at Giants



Two teams that hate each other battling for the division title. The Giants defense is reeling and the Cowboys offense has struggled in recent weeks. I see a close game but the Giants get the benefit of playing at home and win 24-20.



49ers at Seahawks



The 49ers are a weird team but play good defense and struggle on offense. The Seahawks beat who they are supposed to beat and lose when they are supposed to lose. I see this as a game the Seahawks are supposed to lose. I see the 49ers winning 27-17.



Vikings at Cardinals



What a matchup and maybe a playoff preview. Is Warner healthy enough to play? If so I see a great offensive shoot out. If not I see the Vikings winning easily. That being said I'm going with Warner is playing. So I see the Vikings winning a wild one 34-28.



Ravens at Packers



Another good game. Two good defenses and offenses that have shown flashes. Both are battling for playoff positions. I see a close one and the Ravens pulling it out 24-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment