Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Survivor Picks Wk 12

With the early week here are my top 5 picks for the week. By far the toughest week to call survivor.

1. Bengals over Browns: With the Bengals coming off the loss and the Browns coming off a close game against the Lions you may wonder why I put this game first. The Bengals are at home and are a better team than the Browns. I do not like picking division games but I am going with the better team here and going against arguable the worst team in the NFL.

2. Cowboys over Raiders: As I said this is a bad week for survivor pools. I am going with the mere fact that the Cowboys always play well on Thanksgiving and know how to prepare for a shortened week. I am also making this my number two pick because the Raiders are a bad road team.

3. Chargers over the Chiefs: The Chiefs put all of their effort last week against the defending Super Bowl champ. Todd Haley used to coach in Pittsburgh and knew the strengths and weaknesses of that team. The Chargers are on a roll and are clicking on all cylinders. I do not seeing the Chiefs upsetting two highly favored teams in a row and you add this one is on the road.

4. Falcons over the Buccaneers: Atlanta is coming off a tough loss against the Giants and have lost key players to injury. The Bucs have been better with Freeman as q. I can see an upset here but I am putting this game down for the mere fact the Falcons are the better team and they are playing at home.

5. Vikings over Bears and Eagles over Redskins: These two are tied. Both division games where the Vikings and Eagles are better football teams but the Redskins have shown life and the Bears are better then they play. Both will be tough games. I see the Vikings having a little bit of an easier time and the Eagles pulling it off in the end but I would steer clear of these two games if I can.

Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving and their football. Tough week to pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment