Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 10 Wrap Up

So after my first week blogging lets see how I did.

It turns out I went 11-3 going into tonight's games. Good football weekend all around.

Some quick hits:

-The Bucs are playing for Raheem Morris and Josh Freeman has given them a lift. The Bucs are not an easy out anymore.

-The Jets need to find a way to win these close games. If they do they could be a real good team from now to the future.

-The Giants had a great week and they didn't even play. All the NFC East teams in front of them lost and all the teams they are battling for the wildcard lost as well.

-The Saints and Colts had huge scares but narrowly escaped to stay undefeated.

-Bill Belichek out coached Bill Belichek. I understand his decision to go for it there. He wanted to ice the game and get the first down. He gets it the game is over. He does not he gives Peyton the ball inside his 30. If you were to poll both college coaches and NFL coaches I would say over 95% of them would say to punt it. Say what you want about Belichek he has gotten here because of calls like this. The only negative is he said to his defense I do not have confidence in you. You just wonder the effect that has on the defense. Luckily for BB and the Patriots they play in the AFC East where the Jets are learning to win and the Dolphins and Bills are not good.

-Everyone is on the Bengals ban wagon. I am with caution. I like them and I think they are a good team going in the right direction but I remember teams like the Jets 8-3 last year and folding. So do I think they are for real definitely but do it carefully. They have a franchise qb, a running game, good receivers and a hard working up and coming defense.

Until later this week with my picks and update on tonight's game. Enjoy MNF!!!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment