Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Survivor Picks for Week 11

Here are my 5 picks for Survivor Pools this week.

Steelers at Chiefs- The Steelers play every game close and the Chiefs do as well. I think the Steelers bounce back with a nice win here but the absence of Palomalu hurts that team.

Seahawks at Vikings- This is a game I am nervous to touch. I can possibly see an upset in this game. The Hawks are a much better team with Hasselback as the qb. The Vikings have been playing close games going into the 4th quarter and one day soon they will be picked off again by a team. I feel this may be one of those games.

Saints at Bucs- Saints have played 3 close games in a row and the Bucs are playing inspired ball with rookie Josh Freeman as the qb. The Saints are too good to lose this one. They may get caught looking ahead but I do not think so. I believe their trap/let down game was last week against the Rams.

Cardinals at Rams- Rams played the Saints tough. The Cards have been great on the road. Maybe a close game though I think the Rams went for it all against the Saints. I see the Cards winning this one big.

Bengals at Oakland- Bengals are good. Oakland is not. I just don't trust the Bengals yet but they will win this one.

Here is the order of the way I would pick them.

1. Cards over Rams
2. Saints over Bucs
3. Bengals over Oakland
4. Steelers over Chiefs
5. Vikings over Seahawks

2 comments:

  1. I think the Patriots should be on this list, although maybe the Jets will play with extra effort, just to make sure Ryan isn't crying again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the list, but not the order. my order would be: Steelers, Saints, Bengals, Vikings, Cards. I think the Rams have a good shot at picking off the Cards.

    ReplyDelete